Monday, October 29, 2012

Changes

Little changes around here like **the weather. Last week was beautiful, sunny and in the 60s or 70s everyday. Today we have blustering winds, rain and a chill to the air. I know it's due to Hurricane Sandy's pending arrival to the midwest, but it feels as though winter is definitely upon us this year. Last year we had such a mild winter... **I changed my hair. I had been in a "growing it out" phase, where I envisioned myself with flowing blonde locks, styled in some sort of elegant fashion. Then reality hit: my hair is thin and fine-hair dressers call it "baby hair". Sigh. So I went back to my normal chin length haircut. I asked for "caramel" blonde and got a much lighter version. That's another change. My regular hair person from the last couple years changed salons. So, I tried, and found a new one. I like her but she only works 10-5 Tuesdays and Thursdays, sometimes Saturdays. Saturdays never work for me since our girls are so busy on the weekends and I am at work during the day. So, I went somewhere else when I should have waited. I fret the whole time, instead of relaxing. But, my hair looks ok for now. I am going to schedule ahead with someone this time! **I changed my phone. I had an older phone that had been replaced since it had problems. I didn't mind. I'm not usually a fan of change. ;) Well, I broke down and got an iPhone 5. It's really a nice phone. Just a few things different than my last phone that I don't love, but it is nice to have everything in one spot-phone, music, etc. **I'm trying to change my daily routine so I can get more done in the day. (Thus more blogging lately ;)) What are changes you are making, or hoping to make in the new year, Reader? Hope you are safe and dry, out of harm's way from the Hurricane!

No comments: