Tuesday, March 06, 2012

March 6, 2012

I have read the Bible, more Philemon, actually. I wrote a letter/an email to someone I hadn't chatted with in a while and saw in the voting place, today, as I voted for our school levy. I read my mystery, briefly, I'm blogging now...
However, haven't done the ab exercises, yet, nor did I run today. We had a friend not realize that school was out today until dinner time last night. So, he brought his delightful girl over. Plus waiting at the voting place and taking my youngest quite a way to her basketball practice. Time disappeared. I guess that's life, isn't it? I have to learn to not fret over times like that with no run.

Today I was glad to be off facebook. I heard there are many people posting about the school levy-we truly are a city divided. It's sad and I am worried about the future here. Fingers crossed, since my oldest will be a senior next year, when a lot of the cuts, if there need to be any, will be happening, and my youngest who will be in high school in two years.

No comments: